Deregistering a car in Malaga can be much easier than it seems, although it all depends on who is used to do it. What are the keys?
What the DGT says about how to deregister a car in Malaga
The General Directorate of Traffic indicates that definitively deregistering a vehicle is essential when its useful life ends. In this sense, it establishes two procedures to follow depending on the type of vehicle:
- Conventional. Go to a scrap yard or authorized vehicle treatment center. There they carry out the work and give the owner a certificate of destruction of the car, as well as the corresponding receipt. He must keep both papers.
- Vintage or historical. When the car is going to be delivered to a museum or collection, you have to go to a Headquarters or Traffic Office. It can be done online or in person.
What is the best way to process this definitive cancellation in Malaga??
It is necessary to deliver the deregistered vehicle with its original documentation. In other words, the ITV card and the circulation permit. In case of death of the owner, it is necessary to add a responsible declaration.
To avoid spending time, money or resources, it is best to choose an authorized reference center. Everything is easier and faster like this!
Desguaces El Malagueño, the best choice
This company offers its users multiple advantages when processing vehicle deregistrations. These are the main ones:
- Reliability and transparency.
- Displacement and removal with a crane if necessary.
- High appraisals.
- Agility and speed.
- Completely free procedure.
- Experience: Open to the public since 1946.
- Approved qualification: Authorized end-of-life vehicle treatment center since 2005.
Undoubtedly, to deregister a car in Malaga, Desguaces El Malagueño is the best choice.
Contact us to deregister a vehicle:[contact-form-7 id="4025" title="Formulario Bajas y Tasaciones Inglés"]